Sunday, January 26, 2020

Deciding Genre

After full consideration of the three genres that I did research on, I have come to a decision on which genre I will use for my film. I will be making my project as part of the crime genre. I think that it is the only genre that would truly fit and make the best out of my pitch idea. It is a genre that I am truly interested in and would put in all my effort to accurately create. The crime genre is one that i find very intriguing and would love to attempt to create. I also feel it will be a little easier to do so effectively as a one man team, and would not require a lot of help from other people, something that the other genres did not allow me to do. I am very excited to continue and do more research on the project and finally get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment