Monday, March 9, 2020

Editing Continues

I continued to edit my project. I had made progress before, but I had more things to shoot and edit. The things I had edited were the non-talking scenes. They are mostly finished, but needed to be looked over again. They were mostly fine, but I would like to re-shoot some of them. Some of the ones I originally filmed were done in another location. I plan to do the re-shoots later. All my footage from before looked fine. I had to start adding titles. I followed the layout I had set out in my storyboard.
The new footage was the one with dialogue. I put it into the the editing software. I put them into the correct order. I cut them down into the right length. Finally, I made sure the volume and lighting looked correct and edited accordingly. It looks right at the moment. I finished editing for now and looked at the movie as a whole. For what I have right now it looks pretty good. I am unhappy with just a few things that I am going to have to re-shoot. Of course, I have things that I have not even shot at all, and plan to do so before starting my re-shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment