Thursday, March 12, 2020

Filming Some More

I had a small shoot this time. I only shot like one or two scenes. I did not have much time this week to shoot more. I had very important things to do so my schedule did not align to shoot. I am mostly done, but still have to shoot some scenes. I headed out today and started shooting. It was fun and quick. I got doen fast and headed back home. It was good that I finished when I did, because the camera died right afterward. I took the footage, and downloaded it onto my computer.
This has been a very interesting experience. I am not done yet but it has been quite fulfilling already. With all that I have learned I feel I have improved quite a lot.I was very worried at the beginning but now I do not feel that way. I was nervous about working alone and it has been hard but I am proud of my work. i have just two more scenes left to shoot, and very little work left. It is comin along, and I cant wait to be done. Once I finish the main shoots and do more reshoots, it will look great.
I still have to edit the new shots and make sure it works. I am ready to be done with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment