Thursday, February 13, 2020

Story Board



For this blog I had to create a google slide with all my storyboards. I had to make 10 sheets worth of storyboard detailing what the film will look like. I did one for each scene in the film, and elaborated on exactly what these scenes will look like. For each scene, I used the shooting script to base it off, and then elaborated upon that. The film is called Midnight, and the titles are shown throughout the story board. This really helped me get a very clear picture of what I wanted the film to look like. It also really helped my plans for editing, and what that will look like. Doing the storyboard was extremely helpful, and will expedite the process quite a fair bit. It gave me clear ideas of what the shot and for how long. This is my storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment