Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming blog second shoot

I did the second session of shots today. I finished the first session and edited it. I was happy with the results so far. I got home early and made sure all my equipment was ready to shoot. The camera was out of battery so I charged it. I then headed out to buy a toy him to use in the movie. I returned home and everything was ready. I waited until night and headed out. By this time my camera had charged so I could film. I got the car, and parked it where I needed it to be. I took a couple of non speaking shots to have as back ups if I don’t like the ones I have now. I got into the car and set up the camera. I took a couple of close ups and then reset the camera. I then took some medium close ups. I switched seats and took the other shots. I have now shot all the shots that take place inside the car. I stepped out, and placed the camera on the floor on the tripod. After, I drove away to get the shot that will come last in the movie. I returned and took the camera. This was all I recorded for this session.

No comments:

Post a Comment