Thursday, October 10, 2019

Planning

Today, I will be planning the way in which I plan to approach and film this commercial. This plan will outline multiople things that I will be doing during the filming, including locations, costumes, props, and a back up plan. Since I will be making a commercial for the school itself, I will plan on which specific points and location of the school I will show, and why I belive them to be significant to the overall culture and ideology of the school. I will describe my schedule as well and the order in which I plan to go about this commercial so that I get the best result with the time that I've got, so that I can create a great commercial for Fort Lauderdale High School.


  • Props: I will need only what is already available in the school itself,such as school supplies, backpacks, cafeteria food etc. This is because the commercial is about the school itself, and bringing outside props would not create the most accurate image of the thing I am trying to advertise. 
  • Costumes: Much like the props, I only require the clothing that the students and staff are already wearing, doing this shows what the people of the school wear, and in many cases, what their personality is like. Adding or making costumes other than those would not be helpful to the commercial and would entail unecessary work that would waste time and effort. 
  • Schedule
    • 10/10- I will be planning the commercial and its locations, schedule, etc.
    • 10/14- I will be storyboarding the project to the best of my ability as to create the best mental image of what I want the commercila to look like.
    • 10/21- I will be filming the commercial
    • 10/23- I will be editing the commercial
  • Location List
    • Front of the school (To show entrance and establish the location)
    • Main Campus (To show what inside of the school looks like) 
    • Cafeteria/Senior Patio (Show place where students eat)
    • Track/Baseball field ( To outline and demonstrate athletcis area of the school)
    • Murals(Show artistic nature of the school)
  • Back Up Plan: if by some reason I am not able to film in these locations due to weather or other reassons, I will film in areas that are not affected by rain or otherwise, so that even if it does rain, I still be able to film. Just as long as I display the school, I should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment