Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Storyboard

Storyboard for Fort Lauderdale High School Commercial
Today, we finished our storyboards for our commercials. I started by writing out the type of shots and angles that I wanted to use, as well as their order. After that, I tried to draw what i wanted it to look like to the best of my ability, so that it could be understandable even if it is not the greatest piece of artwork. The first shot is going to be of the main entrance of the school and what you see once you enter. I plan on showing the electronic sign at the front of the school, and then panning towards the car loop and the actual entrance to the school. For the second shot I plan to show the stair that are located next to the bus loop. I plan for this to be a long shot as to show all of the stairs, as well as the upstairs if possible. The next shot will be of the cafeteria. It will be a low shot, as the cafeteria is quite tall, and I want to highlight that with the shot. Up next I'll show the football field and the track. I want to use a wide shot for this as the field is quite large, and I want to be reflected in the commercial. After, I will show the baseball field, showing it behind the gate, as I believe that would be a cool shot. It will be a wide shot. Lastly, I will do multiple close up shots of the murals that are around the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment